- 12 ounce extra thick, deli-sliced, roast turkey breast or leftover roast turkey or rotisserie chicken
- 2 plumcots, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon fat-free plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Sea salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
Stir together all ingredients except almonds and lettuce in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir in almonds just before serving. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each lettuce leaf.
Per serving: 170 calories, 17g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 7g total fat, 45mg cholesterol, 740mg sodium, 2g fiber.
Family Tree Farms - Our Mission is to Consistently Produce, Package and Market the Most Flavorful Fruit in the World.