- Makes 10-12 servings
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 3 Cups Family Tree Farms Fresh Blueberries
- ½ Cup sugar (divided ¼ Cup + ¼ Cup)
- ½ Cup water
- 12 frozen Belgium waffles
- 2 – 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ Cup milk
- Brown sausage. Drain on paper towels.
- Place blueberries, water, and ¼ cup sugar in pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine cream cheese with ¼ cup of sugar. Spread cream cheese on one side of each waffle. Cut waffles into quarters.
- Spray a deep-dish casserole pan with cooking spray. Spread one layer of waffles on the bottom. Distribute ½ of sausage and ½ of blueberries over waffles,(leave the liquid behind in the saucepan.) Repeat layering with remaining waffles, sausage and blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, beat 6 eggs with 1 ½ cup milk. Pour over waffles,distributing evenly.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Mix remaining blueberry liquid with equal amount of maple syrup. Pour syrup over individual servings.
Family Tree Farms - Our Mission is to Consistently Produce, Package and Market the Most Flavorful Fruit in the World.