- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1-3/4 cups plus 1 T. flour, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease twelve 2-1/2-
inch muffin cups.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon of the flour.
Combine the remaining 1-3/4 cup flour, the
sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set
- Beat egg, sour cream and milk; stir into flour
mixture until just combined (batter will be
lumpy). Stir in blueberries until evenly
distributed. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with
batter. Bake about 20 minutes until golden.
Family Tree Farms - Our Mission is to Consistently Produce, Package and Market the Most Flavorful Fruit in the World.