- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup raw couscous*
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, toss squash with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until tender, about 22 minutes; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring broth to a boil.
- Stir in couscous, remove from heat and cover; let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork; cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together remaining olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine squash, scallions, blueberries, cheese and couscous.
- Spread arugula on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the dressing.
- Add remaining dressing to couscous mixture; toss to combine.
- Serve over arugula.
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
Family Tree Farms - Our Mission is to Consistently Produce, Package and Market the Most Flavorful Fruit in the World.