- 1 can (12 oz) skimmed evaporated milk
- 1 envelope plain gelatin
- 6 fresh apricots (3/4 LB), diced
- 1-1/2 cups apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
per 1/2 cup serving:
- 75 calories,
- 2 g protein,
- 17 g carbohydrates,
- 18 mg sodium,
- .5 g fat, 1 mg cholesterol,
- .5 g dietary fiber,
- 445 IU vitamin A,
- 126 mg potassium.
- Combine milk and gelatin in large saucepan.
- Heat, stirring often, until gelatin dissolves.
- Add sugar; heat until it dissolves.
- Using a wire whisk, stir in apricots, nectar, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
Family Tree Farms - Our Mission is to Consistently Produce, Package and Market the Most Flavorful Fruit in the World.